Lois Frankel, Ph.D.
Dr. Lois P. Frankel is a sought after public speaker and an internationally recognized expert in the field of work place behavior. For over 20 years Lois has traveled around the globe helping organizations achieve their business goals by maximizing use of their human capital. She wrote the book, Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office, an international bestseller translated into seven languages and featured on the TODAY Show, CNN and CNBC, in the New York Times, USA Today, and in PEOPLE and TIME Magazines. Her newest book, Nice Girls Don't Win At Life: 7 Strategies To Get The Respect You Deserve And The Success You've Earned is scheduled for release in Spring 2011.
Dr. Frankel brings two decades as a business coach and human resources professional -- her practical presentations are witty and warm. She is among the top names of international speakers featured on Better Life Media, a cable TVchannel in 10,000 hotel rooms around the globe and a featured career coach on AOL.com.
- Leadership, Management
- Career Planning, Reinvention
- President of Corporate Coaching International.
- Forbes named her book one of the top ten business books of 2004 and Paramount purchased the rights for a major motion picture.
- Lois has had the privilege of serving diverse multinational clients such as Amgen, McKinsey & Company, Inc., BP, Procter & Gamble, Warner Bros., The Walt Disney Company, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Booz Allen Hamilton, and AlliedSignal Aerospace.
- The sequel, Nice Girls Don't Get Rich, is poised to become another hit with readers around the world.
- Millions of listeners will soon be able to hear her on KNX-AM radio in Los Angeles.
- Lois is known for providing tangible "coaching tips" that can be immediately implemented, facilitating lively group discussion during the presentation, and combining wit and wisdom to simultaneously educate and entertain.
In Her Words
"My goal for every presentation is to provide the opportunity for personal insights that contribute to significant and enduring change in the lives of those I am privileged to serve."
Key NotesFee Range: 16,000 to 20,000 USD Lives In: Los Angeles, California, United States, business class expenses in addition to speaking fee
- Everything You Need to Know About Leadership You Learned at the Movies: Reel-to- Real Lessons in Leadership --
Throughout history, story telling has provided poignant life lessons. This program provides an entertaining and educational glimpse at how leadership can be learned from the big screen as ordinary people achieve extraordinary results.
- Girl Talk: A Candid Conversation About The Realities of Women in the Workplace --
Tired of the same old keynote format? Then you'll love this. Dr. Lois Frankel creates a living room conversation with the audience about the realities of being a woman in the workplace and in society. If you provide an armchair, table, and lamp for Dr. Frankel, she will engage in an intimate and frank interaction that explores the challenges of modern women.
- Nice Girls Don't Get Rich: Avoidable Mistakes Women Make with Money --
Following in the tradition of Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office, this program based on the national bestseller resonates with women of all ages and life stages. Dr. Frankel illuminates the mistakes women make when it comes to accumulating enough wealth to live the life they want – free from financial concerns. Far from being a typical financial planning seminar, Nice Girls Don't Get Rich focuses on how financial thinking can change your life.
- Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office: Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers --
Based on the international bestseller of the same name, Lois takes a humorous and candid look at unconscious things women do because of childhood messages. This program hits home with any woman who wants to better understand how she unknowingly sabotages her best efforts to achieve her full career potential – and what to do about it.
- Overcoming Your Strengths: 8 Reasons Why Successful People Derail and How to Remain on Track --
Drawing from nearly two decades experience with coaching and counseling executives, Dr. Frankel answers the question why some people move forward fluidly through their careers while others seem to stagnate, stall, or derail entirely. Using real-life examples of people who prematurely derailed, such as Martha Stewart, Margaret Thatcher, and Newt Gingrich, the audience can see themselves in the mistakes made by great leaders.
- "Thank you for your outstanding presentation…Your talk exceeded all our expectations. The feedback I received was that your presentation was the best our group has ever hosted! Days after your talk, attendees stopped me in the hallway to say you really touched them and how they started to implement the ‘coaching tips' you provided." -- Sandra McMahan, Steering Committee, Women's Intrinsic Network (WIN), Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- "I wanted to personally thank you for such a fantastic talk last week. We have had great positive feedback from the attendees and many of them have said they are going to purchase your book(s)! We would love to review your other workshops/keynotes for possible events in 2005 and many of us are anxiously awaiting your NICE GIRLS DON'T GET RICH book/talk!" -- Lisa Anselmino, Ph.D., Director, Global Licensing, Abbott Laboratories
- "The event was a great success and Lois was a HUGE hit! I am getting many requests for her book from women who have heard about how practical she was in her guidance. We would love to have her back in the spring when she publishes her next book." -- Jessica Lennon Whitney, Manager, Diversity & People Development, Time Warner Inc.
- "Arnold and I cannot begin to thank you enough for speaking at the California Governor's Conference on Women and Families. We so appreciate the time and talent you contributed to making this an exceptional day for our audience of over 10,000 women and 500 high school girls who attended." -- Maria Shriver, First Lady of California
- "With over 400 evaluations now in, it is easy to see that both of your presentations were very well received. You've Got Personality was the favorite, with comments like "…the best" and "Lois Frankel was terrific!" -- Judy Mullin, National Director of Education, National Assistance League
- "Your presentation at the NAFE breakfast was one of the best I have ever attended. Many thanks!" -- Virginia Malone, Member, National Association of Female Executives
- "Thank you for taking the time to come to Chicago and present two outstanding presentations… You provided two excellent keynotes and provided great education to our members and guests. Many of the members and guests have commented on your wonderful presentation and were honored to hear you speak." -- Kimberly A. Farrell, President, Chicago Healthcare Businesswomen's Association